Wednesday, September 16, 2020

There is nothing better than hot coffee - Poem: Yes, Today is a Coffee Day

 Walked around the hilly block in the maroon sweater my friend Harriet gave me.

When I returned to my yellow house, flies had landed there. I squirted them with some ant and roach killer I keep outside, but it did no good.

Then I turned to Google.

  • Insects such as flies are naturally drawn to vinyl siding because vinyl siding attracts build up of airborne sugar particles from nearby trees, plants and brush. Unlike brick or wood homes, the sugar particles (which may not be detectable to the human eye) stick to the vinyl siding, causing flies to gather.

Thank you HUNKER. 

Oh, I smell something absolutely delicious. 

It's coffee, the Brownie Coffee Coach Iris had sent me.

Of all the coffees I have, it's the best.

Gonna write an essay later today for the Times Kron. 750 words.



Thank you internet for woman sipping coffee.

The advantage of making drip coffee is you can drink it immediately without waiting for it to cool. It is still hot, but you won't burn your tongue.

Last night, fell asleep to AWAY, a Netflix presentation about landing on Mars.



The mailman will be here soon.  I have one letter in there - on my YES I CAN postcards, I designed with the help of Mark Amos of Bux-Mont Stationers.

First though I will finished the short story SISTER IMELDA from my libook Edna O'Brien Selected Short Stories.

I can't wait!

READING IS SUCH A JOY.

Clap your hands if you agree!

YES, TODAY IS A COFFEE DAY

C'est moi, bending down to select
the best coffee to drink for today.

Maxwell House is good, as is the
Jewish instant I bought at the Giant

Winner and still champion is
Michael's Gourmet Coffee

A flavor that lingers in your mouth
and tells you

Yes! You can do it.
Whatever you've planned for today

It is yours.
Simply begin

and your many years of writing
shall guide you.










No comments:

Post a Comment