Wednesday, September 23, 2020

 Impromptu memorial for Brionna Taylor, shot dead by the police, in Louisville, KY.

When I worked at Bristol Bensalem Human Services - which is now an upscale housing development - my good buddy was Greg Perri, PsyD.

We did many fun things together including visiting Thai monks in Bensalem, PA.

Later in life he got a job interviewing candidates for the police force in Louisville, KY.

I should have many posts about Greg Perri. 

Shall we check?

View here. Wonderful posts, you'll love em!

Scott told me a famous football player died Gale Sayers at 77.

Yes, sadly, he had dementia.

For lunch I made egg salad. 

Dee-licious!

I always think of Elaine Klawans bc she frequently made it for herself and Alan.

One of Alan's postcards is on my fridge.

Did I tell you I made the best coffee there is - Michael's Gourmet Coffee - Brownie Explosion. 

100 percent ground Arabica Beans. 

My friend Coach Iris bought it for me. 

View her remarkable blog here. We hope.

I'm going off stage now to write a poem for a friend of mine. She has an iron will to get better.

YOU have a great day, whomever you are.


I drank out of three cups. 

THE DAILY GRIND I bought at the Giant.

A STARBUCKS cup I bought at an estate sale around the corner AND

A small porcelain cup given to me by Sue Abernethy. Possibly my favorite.

....

This morning went downstairs to do my exercises. 

I fondled a small hurricane lamp, given to me by the late George Schuler and his wife Elinor. 


All these lovely people, gone to their final reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment