Monday, September 21, 2020

New photo of Mom/Gram/Great Grandmom AND MORE

 Stayed under the covers till I warmed up.





My niece Melissa said this photo popped up on Facebook. Mom was at Steve and Nikki's House in New Jersey.

Mom LOVED being with her relatives. Nuffin in the world meant more to her.

Today is Monday, Sept. 21. 2020.

Mom died on April 21, 2020.

I miss her terribly and always will.

On a lark, I called up her and Ellen's phone number yesterday and asked, Is Mommy there?

My house was dreadfully cold this morning. Turned the heat up to 68, then turned on my gas oven and brewed a cuppa Pumpkin Spice Tea by Harney & Sons.

Ate hot oatmeal and watched an episode of Columbo with Hal Holbrook.

That sweet Katharine Ross played his cheating wife.

Last night I had two significant dreams. One was about the late Stephen Weinstein, thother about my father, who in the dream died in the hospital at age 8.

I have one odious task to do today but will procrastinate by reading THE OTHER MRS. by Mary Kubica.

Have a great day.

Your fan, Ruth Z Deming

LOOK OUT UPON OUR GLORIOUS WORLD

Wide swaths of lawn

Butterflies flitting across grass

Black-eyed susans abloom in the lamppost garden

Be ever so grateful while you are here

Thank you, I am.











No comments:

Post a Comment