Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Memories of Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Poem: Chotchkas in my Front Window

53 degrees outside now.

All night long, I lay on Red Couch watching one of those Histories of Times Past, I mean, really really past, from before Bible times.

Moses was pictured.


That's how I fell asleep. 

BTW, when I edit my posts, I change things into action verbs. 

Now when I move upstairs into my bedroom, I will turn on my light and READ.

Spent much of the morning reading about RUTH BADER GINSBURG, RBG. My favorite stories were about her friendship with Anthony Scalia and about Eric Motley. 


Hope you can see this famous photo of she and Scalia riding an elephant.

...

RBG and Eric Motley bonded over Goldberg Variations. He preferred the Glenn Gould version.  


Stuck my head out the door today - it's a chilly 63, said Gregg Whiteside, and wished all my neighbors a wonderful day.

Did it several times. No one responded.

Upstairs here in my office it's quite cold. Am sitting drinking two forms of tea. RBG loved strong coffee. 

Am going back on Red Couch to begin to read. 

The Robin Cook book PANDEMIC is very exciting.

Can't wait to get under the covers and continue to read. 

Thanks, Margie, for your Rosh Hashanah good wishes.

Dyou believe my mom, no matter how old she was, fasted on Yom Kippur, even tho she'd get a headache.

Hello Mom, Hello Dad! 

POEM: CHOTCHKAS IN MY FRONT WINDOW

Martha Hunter meet the late Mr. Sanders from Sleighride Road

Wooden acorns meet robin's eggs with their tiny little cracks

All these disparate people and objects

A Supreme Court all our Own.

No comments:

Post a Comment