Monday, March 15, 2021

WRTI-FM HOST DIES OF COVID - VERY VERY SAD

 

WRTI Mourns the Loss of Beloved Classical Host Bliss Michelson

It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Bliss Michelson, a classical host for WRTI since 2014, an interviewer for The Philadelphia Orchestra in Concert broadcasts, and an accomplished double bass player. Bliss died in New Jersey on Sunday, March 14th from complications of COVID-19. He was 71 years old.

....

Earlier I had been watching a film on YouTube which was very good and when I stopped watching, I realized I was LOW

Ate cottage cheese and Cling Peaches, which are fresh.

Then made Ralston Purina mixed with Cream of Wheat with peanut butter and baked apples and am now okay.

Still eating the enormous portion. 

....

I do feel terrible about Bliss Michelson. Thought his surname was Nickelson.

In his memory they are playing pieces featuring the double bass.


From The Strad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment