Saturday, March 13, 2021

Can you see me shivering on my red couch? Even though the snow has all melted

 Last night while reading 


I had a number of questions I wanted answers to.

BTW, I finished the book this morning as I proudly told Scott when he came up to my bedroom.

He arrived wearing only a long-sleeved shirt as he didn't realize how COLD it is outside.

Questions:

...Who is John Hinckley?

Hinckley is still alive and is allowed to visit his parents. Read more here

...Who killed John Lennon?

That would be Mark David Chapman, who will never be released from prison. 

Read more here

...Both assassins are still alive. Hinckley has been paroled.

I JUST STARTED READING THE IDIOT by Feodor Dostoevsky. I thought, How will I ever read this book.

FOUND IT ONLINE.

A man is reading it to us. The book is in the public domain.

DO YOU REALIZE I MUST WRITE MY STORY FOR OUR WRITERS GROUP BY 2 30 pm?


Last night I was watching What's Happening Baby on PBS.

A group was singing I Heard it Through the Grapevine, wrin by Marvin Gaye.

I could not believe that the young slender woman singing was GLADYS KNIGHT.


I was singing along with her as I rode by stationary bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment