Sunday, March 28, 2021

Leonard Maran is dead at age 77

Friend from Goddard College, Leonard ''Lenny' Maran is dead at 77.

Leonard, as he was called as an adult, was active in the Gay Rights Movement. When you read the obit you'll see that many people in his family died very young.


RIP - Jan 21, 2021 - Oct 31, 1943

He and the late Wendy Davidson were good friends.

Coach Iris notified me of his death, as well as someone she and husband Kim were close to.

...

Just started raining....  pouring, actually.

Since it is Sunday, I'll be at Scott's by 10 am for a subtitled film noir.


...Watched Mirande Esmonde White in the after hours. Her show takes place in the Caribbean. Thanks to Scott for that info.  

Did my exercises with her as best I could from lying in bed.

I had a terrible craving for my MEATLESS MEATBALLS.

You will not, you will not, you will not, I roared at myself.

JUST ATE FIVE OF THE LITTLE F... DARLINGS... DAMN GOOD !!!

Attempted to read in bed but the books were so heavy, I was hurting my wrist muscles n tendons.

Before eating this morning, did my exercises in the cold basement. Will power!

Gonna write THE GREENWOLD GIRLS now and SARAH AND DANIEL.

AND OF COURSE we will wanna check on the EAGLES in Hanover, PA.

Photo below is not from Hanover... green bean salad.

My short story UNCLE TOMMY was published yesterday, March 27, 2021.

Click here.

Also sent Onkar a photo of me in my mask at Walgreen's where I got two Pfizer shots. He was interested to know. They produce the Johnson and Johnson vaccine there.


Congrats to these graduates from the NY Times.

Just got the expected call from CVS.


CVS is not allowed to mail them due to Medicare rules.

That is TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT, I answered, but I do understand.

Will pick them up later today.




No comments:

Post a Comment