Thursday, March 4, 2021

Good morning Dr Foxhall - Poem: READING JACK REACHER

Good morning Dr Foxhall.

 I have a terrible time remembering my ID and passcode to get online for TriValleyPrimaryCard. And who can remember the new name of North Willow Grove Family Medicine?

Pas moi.

We spent 15 minutes together. I improved on my A-1-C - let's take a look and see what dat means:

Forget it. Too many confusing responses.

He and I spent 15 minutes together. Told him that I just got a short story published about Dr Fiona Curtis, I think that's her fake name, tho it's really Lorrie Finelli, DO, who died of lung cancer.

Story published today by Scarlet Leaf Review in Canada. Howdy Roxana!

Not online yet.

Diana from TriValley just called and we made a WELLNESS appt for me at The Office at the end of June.

Poked my head out the door when I saw young Ian walking with his female dog Sydney.

Cold outside, I asked rhetorically.

Then I scrubbed my hands.

Me no take any chances. Me wanna live.

DR FOXHALL said to expect a more difficult response for my second vaccine, flu like symptoms. Told him I could spend it in my reading room listening to Billie Holiday LPs Ethan sent me yesterday. 

Sent it in bubble wrap and cardboard, which I opened with my X-Acto knife, I know I know, I almost chopped off my fingers. 

All went in the Yellow Plastic Bin this morning. 

As did carpet lining from The Adams Family next door. 

READING JACK REACHER WHILE ON MY STATIONERY BIKE

Abby, the new lady love of Reacher, told him how she was slapped around

to remain in the good graces of the Albanians.

Each time she was slapped, she fell down, but then rose

up again

bruised and humiliated. 

Otherwise, she be dead.



No comments:

Post a Comment