Thursday, March 18, 2021

Fare thee well, HAR, wherever you are

 

Manatawny Manor above in Pottstown PA

Dear Friends,

Helene died in her sleep this morning about 1:30. I believe that she went peacefully, and that her last thoughts were happy.

Information on services will follow as soon as I know.

With love

Jerry

There was a lovely Hebrew statement with her nephew Jerry's email.

Baruch Dayan Emet

I DID NOT WANNA GET OUTA BED THIS MORNING BUT

then I remembered since today is Thursday Scott shops for us. Made out my list, while the washing machine was bumping in the cold downstairs.

He actually shops on Friday. 

And yes it is sposed to be cold with snow flurries.

Lemme see if my oatmeal is cool.

No, it's too far away, over on the TIMES CHRONICAL on the floor.

My story about the loss of Barnes and Noble was published under the title ODE TO BOOKSTORE.

Great! How did they know that word?

A CD by Brahms is gently playing in the kitchen.

Me cannot do without music, sweet music.

SWEET HELENE




No comments:

Post a Comment