Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Celery Carrot and Brown Rice Soup - World Bipolar Day - Scott is having a good ole time in his garage with his 3 new metal cabinets

 As soon as it cools down, I will eat my carrot, celery and brown rice stew, made in my crock pot.

I sprinkled it with cinnamon as a spice.

Wrote a story on WORLD BIPOLAR DAY, which was yesterday and emailed it to the Times Chronicle. Lynn was my designated reader.


Then Judy L called me and wanted me to order two books for her. I had read them when J D Salinger died. Got em from the library.

Dover Thrift editions did not have them so I ordered on Amazon. Paperbacks, new, and arriving on April 6.

She will pick them up but can't come in. 


Scott got his metal cabinets from HOME DEPOT and is assembling them in his garage. I can hear an occasional clang.

Donated $15 to the Macular Degeneration Research Foundation in memory of Aunt Selma. 

The above stories have some real zingers in them. 


I would love to have my front lawn covered with daffodils and jonquils.

I could ask my gardener what he thinks.

Also as I told Judy earlier today, after she read me one of her great poems, that I'd like to write a short story today. 

We shall see.

I have all the freedom in the world so why don't I just go upstairs and write!




No comments:

Post a Comment