Monday, March 22, 2021

Finally, I woke up and realized I had to pay my taxes

 


Scott drove me to my accountant's office. He found a faster way to go, down York Road.

He went in, with mask on, while I waited in car. He was out in a jiffy.

Just had a picnic lunch on Scott's bench. A humongous salad with dressing - mayo, Heinz Ketchup and Mr Mustard. Very spicy.

Noticed on the way there that T and T restaurant is gone.

Many a good meal I had there.

Tim and Terry.

Foto from Internet.

Ran into Ian, who was walking his dog Sydney. She has settled well into their household. Next thing I see as I'm walking home from picnic lunch is Ian driving the white SUV.

I had a really wild idea just now.


Will keep it a secret and after I read part of a book will get to work on it.




Well, at least the Gary Charles Salon in Roxborough PA is still in biz. 

I used to drive Rosemary there. 

Was reading SAPIENS outside on Scott's bench, wrapped in a warm sweater.

Was FREEZING.



No comments:

Post a Comment