Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Who is this handsome man on my blog? My backyard looks like a cranberry bog - Meet Bijou and the Pink Elephant

 

George Segal, dead at 87, from complications of bypass surgery, said his wife Sonia Segal.

He never really made it 'big,' - I think the co chair of my Hahnemann Department, also died on the surgery table.

Those were the days, my friends! 

Just discovered something delicious to eat - Daisy Cottage Cheese with OCEAN SPRAY Cranberry Sauce.

My Times Chronicle newspaper, wrapped in blue plastic on my sidewalk, may be illegible when I pick it up.

Shall I ask a neighbor to put it in my mailbox?

Do I have the nerve?

BTW, this is the second day of my Pfizer vaccine and I feel normal.


OMG, so many phone calls that are not for me.

Pittsburgh, Mason, Ohio, and the list goes on.

Here's how to remember the spelling of cranberry.

It has BERRY in it. 

REMEMBERING HELENE THROUGH HER PLATES

When she moved from her last house to a couple of assisted livings 

she allowed me to take a stack of blue and white shallow bowls

with me. And utensils with wood on the ends and a gorgeous tea pitcher

fit for a tea house ceremony.

She was an artist, a sculptor, a photographer. 

Buried now in the cold earth, she is not really there.

Her essence has flown somewhere unknown. 

Does she even know where she is?


Look on the find it column on my blog and you will find HAR's entire house before she moved out for good. 


AND NOW, for her first appearance on my blog, meet BIJOU and the Pink Elephant! 


Am so thrilled I copied it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment