Wednesday, March 17, 2021

HELLO AGAIN MARVIN AND SELMA - Cousin Linda uploaded the pic onto FB

 WHY DID THIS COME OUT SO TINY?


Uncle Marvin and Aunt Selma at their house on Silsby Road.

How we loved visiting!

I will jiggle it after posting in hopes it comes out larger.

CLICK THE PHOTO and it will come out bigger. 

...

James Levine, famous conductor at the MET and many other opera houses, is dead at 77. Just read it in  the NY Times.

Sadly, he was found GUILTY of harassing and molesting younger men. One of the guys he began with when he was a teenager. 

Would YOU put up with this?

I don't want Levine's photo on my blog.

...

Am getting ready to take my income tax material to my accountant. Gonna put it in a cardboard box.

Won't go today.

...

About 90 minutes ago, I found myself asleep upstairs in my bed.

ENDURANCE by Scott Kelly was on my lap.

Disoriented, I began reading it and then remembered today is Garbage Day.

Walked around the house gathering things to throw out. Papers, plastic items, and put em in my unpleasantly fragrant TALL TRASH BAGS.

Not that cold out today. Went out in my PJs but a nice top I bought many yrs ago at the Sweater Mill in Hatboro. Black, Indian-style, with lots of tiny beads and elaborate stitching.

...

Received a LETTER today from the NY Times.

Whatever did they want?

Did they wanna hire me to write for them?


For a special price, they wanted me to get THE SUNDAY PAPER.

I get one newspaper and one paper only.

THE TIMES CHRONICLE.

It will arrive later this afternoon.

The fellow comes around in a black SUV and tosses the paper on my sidewalk.

A few other people in the neighborhood also get it.


TEEN RAISES FUNDS TO BUILD A LIBRARY IN TANZANIA 

This is amazing but I dunno if it's a good or bad idea.


The president is a Covid denier.

SO LONG FOR NOW. 


Wrestling champ named Booker T. 

What a well developed body!

No comments:

Post a Comment