Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Creating more park benches by tossing out solicitations into Yellow Plastic Bin - ONE MORE GREAT FOTO

 Was just sitting outside on Scott's bench while he read thru his Clipper magazine. Local ads.

I just went to the compost heap and deposited egg shells and other nasties onto the Uriah Heap. 

Even though Scott and I walked many miles yesterday before we slept, both our feet are doing well.

A white-haired gent and his very fat wife are passing by my house with their black pooch. At first I thought it might be Babb, Bill Babb, from the Giant Supermarket.

Just now, when Scott and I came home from our fabulous walk, a bearded gentlemen walked down the street.

Handsome he was but he looked like an inmate, I swear to God. 

Now, lemme share w you all the mail I got today.

Susan G Koman breast cancer.

Nature Conservancy. 

Parkinson's Diz.

Pennsylvania Law Enforcement.

Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

Mothers Against Drunk Drivers.

The latter left me a stamp but it's impossible to affix it.

Sean delivered the mail today. He didn't even look at my hand-made card of AMY'S RISOTTO AND MUSHROOM BOWL until I asked him to.

Tracey will sure get a kick out of it.


Did you hear the gong go off at the Ponderosa?

Yes, I am visiting, Miz Ruth, they call me, and will make me a luncheon salad.

Scott and I walked for miles at THE LORDS NEW CHURCH. 

Spiritual Walk, read the sign.

I collected many flowers including


Sent them to Beatriz so she might identify them.

I received a very long phone message.

Went to answer it and immediately DELETED IT. One of the ways I handle these jackasses who try to mess with me.

I loved the MAXWELL HOUSE COFFEE I brewed this morning.

Ker plunk! I spilled it all out.


These Russian scientists were featured in a Times story today about their ongoing discoveries of nutrinos teeny tiny molecules that offer glimpses into black holes. These molecules enter all our bodies very quickly. If we could figure them out, we would be new Galileos.



No comments:

Post a Comment