Thursday, March 24, 2022

We hope that in our country folks have enough food to eat - Royal Family - NO, not Royal Pudding, though I would not mind a bowl or two now

 

Yes, this humongous but attractive truck pulled up in front of my house with my food supplies for the week.


Thankfully we had enough money so we didn't need to eat a.... shoe, like good ole Charlie Chaplin did.

I ordered many spices.




Did you ever read, as I once did, that nutmeg can make you high?

Let's look into that at blog's end. 

Nearly 5 30 pm now and folks are coming home from work on Cowbell Road.

LEARNING TO ADAPT is the headline of this issue of the TIMES CHRONICLE. 

It came wrapped up in an auburn-colored bag earlier today.

Spoke today to my darling daughter Sarah Lynn Deming. We will celebrate my Kidneyversity on March 31, 2022.

Photo please!


MIGHT THE ROYAL FAMILY SPEAK PLEASE?

Prince Harry, son of Princess Diana, says he will never feel safe in the UK. Archie is their young son and Lilibet Elizabeth, their daughter.

I think. Too tired to check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment