Saturday, March 26, 2022

At last, my new short story! The Snoop

 Accidentally, I deleted my entire short story "The Snoop."

I was furious and could not, for the life of me, figure out how to retrieve it.

So, yes, I wrote the whole thing all over again. I knew I wanted to write something violent.

Why, I do not know.

Freud, are you there?

Why do folks do such things. He posited for a while not a death wish but a wish to destroy.


Ooh, I love the smell of a cigar.

Ah-choo, Ah-choo!

Believe it or not, when I got my MGPGP degree from Hahnemann University, I was determined to use this degree in every manner I could. 

Just read "The Snoop" to JML, who said, it's not her type of work. 

I mentioned that Our Linda could write a story like dat or Barbara the Balloon Lady.

If my story is okay, I think I will submit it to Mad Swirl.

Oh, did I tell you I met a new postman this morning.

Art is his name. He just took this route. 

Scuse me. Gonna call Scott and tell him to tie me up - for the sleep study at 11 pm.

Spoke to Nancy Myers across the street... at last.

She said her friend could not take the test, it was so intrusive!

For fear of losing my story agayne, I printed it out.

Hmm, I thought, I used to mail my stories to someone. Who was dat?

Then I remembered. HAR. Helene Ann Ryesky, dearly departed.


No comments:

Post a Comment