Sunday, March 13, 2022

The World Runs on Dunkin

 https://agewave.com/who-we-are/the-team/ken-dychtwald/


I have watched this man many a time on PBS. He is a gerontologist. What is the legacy by which we want to be remembered when we die?

And, yes, die we must.

Dyou hear me sipping my hot Folger's Coffee?

It is a little bit bitter, but that is okay.

My friend Judy K drinks nuffin but Dunkin Donuts.

They changed their motto to The World Runs on Dunkin.

I remember explaining dat to Mom when she was on her deathbed. 

Her legacy was that she was a wonderful person who helped SO MANY PEOPLE. 

In the glorious days before the pandemic, I would drive to Dunkin and order a medium sized cuppa Dunkin, then pull out a chair, which made a scraping sound on the floor, and try to get into a conversation with someone.

Who me?

Yes, it makes me feel good. Serotonin, not only in my brain, but belly, too.

Ken D did a marvelous interview with his grandmother, Clara, who did not remember when she was born as she was in an orphanage.

Scuse me. Rem has reviewed my short story. I quickly saw that he reminded me of my changes in TENSE. 




No comments:

Post a Comment