Wednesday, March 16, 2022

There is a term to describe the bird bath in my downstairs bathroom

 Yes. Joanne Isaac is still around.

All my bathrooms contain artwork. The downstairs has a silhouette of a bird bath which had fallen off the wall so I taped it back up.

Scherenschnitte (German pronunciation: [ˈʃeːʁənˌʃnɪtə]), which means "scissor cuts" in German, is the art of paper cutting design. The artwork often has rotational symmetry within the design, and common forms include silhouettes, valentines, and love letters. The art tradition was founded in Switzerland and Germany in the 16th century and was brought to Colonial America in the 18th century by Swiss and German immigrants who settled primarily in Pennsylvania.


I would love to write and tell her but it is very complicated.

Just got home from a walk down Cowbell Road. Folks must be doing their spring cleaning as the yellow plastic bins were overflowing.

AND folks were buying so much. How Americans love to shop to divert themselves from the existential questions of life, right, Fabian Ulitsky, who died on the operating table.

He and his wife had moved into an assisted living facility.

Two timers are going here in my living room so I will hear when my frozen dinner is ready. 

Am making good progress in the Celeste Ng book that takes place in Shaker Heights Ohio. My sister Donna, who I thought would love it, did not!

After I eat my Thai dinner I shall return and write some poetry.

Hold me accountable, or else!


No comments:

Post a Comment