Saturday, March 26, 2022

SLEEP STUDY

OH NO! It happened again. Do not know why. That is, this counting of every line. So Scott strapped me in, as if I was getting a lethal injection. Fell asleep while reading THE THORN BIRDS by Colleen McCullough. Exceptionally well-wrin. Checked it outa the library and sat outside on Scott's porch reading. YES! I thought. I chose a good un. Mailed in donations today. Southern Poverty Law Review. Kidney Fund. What about The Wilderness Foundation with my free gift of a pocketbook made of giraffe hide. Am sipping on my second cuppa coffee... Folger's Instant. So, in the sleep study, the nostrils came out, as did the thing on my finger telling my heart rate. Had a delicious breakfast - eggs, compari tomatoes, and mushrooms. Plus Heinz Ketchup with no sugar. Scrubbed the Corelle plate plus the sautee pan. Am I wasting time now? Mais oui!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment