Sunday, March 6, 2022

Good morning Sarah Deming

 New photo of Sarah Lynn Deming. New hair stylist very close to Sarah's office. My office, as you may know, is my Red Living Room Couch. 

Talked to her this morning when she was walking to meet her friend Gordon for coffee.

Why you may ask am I drinking Folger's Coffee? My friend Morty from Cleveland said the heir to the fortune just happened to be killed by the brutal slayings at the SPAHN RANCH on August 9, 1969.

Scott just came over to see how I am doing.

I had eaten my DELICIOUS Muesli with frozen blueberries and a dollop of Almond Butter. All soaking in Almond Milk.

Lemme take anudder sip of Folger's, dark roast, which sister Lynn brought me.

My grade is a B + 

And, you know what?

There is nothing like walking across my living room floor.

Repeat... there is nothing like walking unimpeded across my living room floor.

Must do my exercises now. Think I will ride my bike - maybe this time to India, China, and Bangladesh - while reading Book Two of THE TITANIC by Gordon Korman.

But first, a fresh sip of coffee. Best to slurp and make a sipping noise.

ON THIS GREY DAY

The rain splatters on my dappled akuba bush

The birds peek out from their tiny painted houses

My bay window is filled with joyful flowers

cyclamen, kolanche, pink hyacinth, and what is that?

A drakena bending and swaying and following the light?

May Putin perish and Ukranians go home.




No comments:

Post a Comment