Thursday, March 17, 2022

A Late Lunch - and No Pea Pod yet


For lunch I had a scrumptious salad from SALADWORKS.

Thank you Ellen.

AND I ate every bite of it.

MY salad had red peppers, cukes, swiss cheese and smoked turkey.

I was upstairs reading under the covers to keep warm when I realized, I bet I am low.

79, not bad, 80 is the bottom limit.

And what you may ask am I reading?


I still have a long way to go and can't possibly imagine what will happen.

We have just come from one of Stacie's famous parties. 

Warrensville Road, Higbee's Dept Store, Parkland Mall - way out there.

Pure delight. I must do my best tho to keep all the characters straight.

Serena Wong, Moody, Lexie and of course Mrs. Richardson.

PEAPOD has not yet arrived. We save money by having it delivered between three odd hours.

Anything good in there? asked Ellen.

Small cans of V-8 I said. Well, not exactly small. The size of a Diet Coke which everyone drinks in Small Fires. 

OH, my Letter to the Editor was published in today's TIMES CHRONICLE.  Will print it out later.


The low sodium sucks. But this... this.... this is spectacular !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment