Thursday, March 31, 2022

A Silent Retreat

 


7-Day Directed Silent Retreat

Maria DiBello, RSM, Mary Trainer, RSM and Bernadette Rudolph

June 17 - 24, 2022
Cranaleith Spiritual Center
In sustained stillness, silt has time to settle and the water becomes clear.  Rest can mend the tired mind and bones.  Like Elijah, you can at last hear God in the still, small whisper. 

I will not be attending but I love Cranaleith and their beliefs.


DEAR ALMIGHTY

I sit on my stoop in the morning sunshine, amazed at the bounty of your offerings.

Squirrel watches me from his sideways eyes

Doves coo on the high wire

Patches of Ireland-green grass

appear out of nowhere

and whoever I am, whoever I may have been

or will become, view as a visitor on this

green planet. 






No comments:

Post a Comment