Friday, March 11, 2022

Am reading two great books now - dish garden from Kremp's

 

Sure hope Bernie Samuels at Pauls Run on Bustleton Avenue likes this DISH GARDEN.

Discussed it with Marisa at Kremp's.

When you call Kremp, the message says We are open and delivering today.

What a great message.

I am sipping my Folger's Instant. You know why, don't you, I do not quaff every day. I do not wanna become an addict.

Walked around the block earlier today and yes I was huffin and puffin up the Sleighride Hill.

A couple of new cars I noticed. One was a FIAT. The Italians, said Scott, really know how to make cars.

Also visited THE COMPOST HEAP after I saw a badger in my backyard. It's a ground hog, said Scott. He must have come out of hibernation.

That might be a good story for our writing group, due tomorrow at 2:30 pm.

And, yes, I have my neurology appt today with a Dr Khoury. Name seems to have come out of Scotland.

Must water my plants now. They are in the front window sill. 

Cyclomen is doing well.

...


I learned about this book on the library's WOWBRARY. It is about the Romanian dictator Ceucescu of  Bucharest. Off to a great start, tho I was listening to rock bands from the 60s last night. 

And

David Robertson, formerly of Pennypack Trust, had this on the reading list of his last letter.

We leave for neurology at 1:15 pm.

...

Awhile ago I read it is okay to drink coffee or tea from cups that were not quite clean.

Au contraire!

I just realized it looks awful, so I scrub them.

My new fave cup is one that Ellen brought over. She is still at Sister Donna's house in Jersey.

It was Mom's.

A Mikasa, made in Japan.

I have those yellow plates. Yes, when we eat, we can't eat out of a cat bowl. Plates will do.



No comments:

Post a Comment