Monday, March 7, 2022

Good morning Sunshine

 

Yes gas prices are going up. 

Am gonna sip on noncaffeinated Peppermint Bark Tea which is awfully good.

Just put a check for $75 into my mailbox for S&H Heating and Air conditioning. It's good for me to write out big words like AC to keep my mind working.

Friday I have a neurology appt.

I imagine questions the man will ask me.

Simple arithmatic. Arithmatic.

My hobbies.

Family members, friends.

Remember these five words - airplane, high chair, figurine, coffee cup and pelican.

Thought I might bring up the electric piano from the crowded family room and start playing again.

Just a thought, a notion, not an intention.

Am waiting for Scott to show up.

Maybe he is doing his tough exercises.

Am sipping from one of Ellen's coffee cups that reads GATEWAY 2000.

Nice heavy cup but what does it mean?

Wanna go upstairs and read. The book PEOPLE LOVE DEAD JEWS by Dara somebody - four letters - has really gotten good.

She is explaining why the names of Jews are changed. It is not done, she says, at Ellis Island. Back then during the migrations, the officers were highly trained. They were interested if the immigrants could support themselves.

That's it. For now. And, of course, I am reading TITANIC, Book 2.

1912, April 12. 




No comments:

Post a Comment