Thursday, March 3, 2022

Bedtime

 Terrible dreams. Was commanded to go into bathroom and take away all of my emails. Very hard to explain. Scott and I made a dry run today to the neurologist today and found the location. 

Am watching Channel 12, PBS now, but wanna start Book Two on the Titanic. She sank in 1912. 

Shall I keep a Dementia Journal? 

My immediate goal is to enter the BLOOD AND THUNDER 2022 Competition. 

Blind poet David Simpson had ALS, I believe.

There were twins. David and his brother, who did not have the disease.

My sister Ellen told me she left the best chocolate in her room.

It was awful. I spit it out rathan sully my body. 

Above are the chocolates I love but do not eat anymore due to insulin-dependent diabetes.

Yes, you still have to pay taxes if you have a degenerative brain disease.

And no, I do not wanna look it up online.



No comments:

Post a Comment