Friday, March 18, 2022

Mysterious phone call - solved - Poem JEFFERSON HEALTH published in Mad Swirl

 For nearly a week I received phone calls I knew were important but did not know why.

Today I found out.

I will receive in the mail, as ordered by Dr Jeffrey Berman, a kit to cure my HEP C. It is 98 percent effective.

My co-pay will be 0 as I haven't much money. 

It will arrive next TUESDAY and I can use it as soon as it arrives. Monica apprised me of all this earlier today. I will have my own aide to help me. Lindsey is her name.

...

JEFFERSON HEALTH

by  on March 16, 2022 :: 0 comments

This is a mammoth hospital round these parts.
For days I receive their emails. “We have
processed your test results. Open patient portal.”
I can open a jar of peanut butter but patient portal?
Passwords are not my thang. I may end up dead.
Remember that my boyfriend gets the purple pitcher
shaped like an eggplant. I shall miss you, darling,
for want of a password.

editors note:

Peanut butter, we can pass. Even we will pass. But, please, not another word. – mh clay

No comments:

Post a Comment