Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Amazon delivers !

 

The tiny package is VIDEO STREAMING - MOVIES AND TV SHOWS. Not really. It is caulk that expands after you use it. 

For Scott.

I have no idea what it does. 

Ellen and I are scrubbing my filthy kitchen floor.

Ants have made their way inside, not many, teeny tiny ants.

The pot you see in in the picture is the only physical item I have of the late Judy Diaz. 

Thank you, Alyssa, for modeling tortoise shell glasses. 

What shall I wear at my KIDNEYVERSITY party on Thursday?

I know, a fancy dress!

Fitted wool, sleeveless. At Neiman Marcus. 

KIDNEYVERSITY

A dozen years have flown by

since my Sarah Lynn donated

her kidney to moi. Just the other day

I micturated in the upstairs toilet

and noticed the color:

Yellow as spring tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment