Sunday, March 13, 2022

Spring forward

 Scott changed all my clocks including the one next to my bed. He simply read the directions and now it is showing Sunday, March 13, 9:51 a.m.

This Folger's Instant Coffee is delicious! I popped it open with a knife and listened for the WHOOSH. Scuse me while I take another sip.

Nice n hot.

Some like it hot. Some like it cold. Some like it in the pot nine days old.

From Pease Porridge Pot. 

My Saturday Group has not yet responded to OIL OF OLAY, so I sent each of them individual messages.

And, yes, as I've said before, you must make a SIPPING NOISE when you drink.


Fell asleep while watching the L CHAIM SHOWS. To a good life. 

Thanks to Judy Kroll for my new fave coffee cup - WTF is going on in the world.

Thanks also to Sarah and Ethan.

I did peek at the TIMES and what is going on in Ukraine.

Some of our mishpucah - is that the right word, Mom - have gotten out.

Oh, look, someone has reviewed my short story. False alarm, she was improving on someone else's story.

PTL and pass the ammunition. That was an old song I used to play when I was a kid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment