Friday, July 16, 2021

Grandma Moses of the Shofar - Diane Allen - Learning about Parkinson's disease

 Ever heard of Diane Allen? Thanks to Fran Hazam here are a few of her paintings. She began when she was in her eighties. 

Keep in mind that these are her works when she was an elder. Same thing with her FAB GALLERY below. 











Shall I look her up on the Internet

Have a good night y'all from your friend Ruth Z Deming.   

Parkinson's Disease. Read more about it here

I couldn't figure out how to put it on its own page. 

My Uncle Henry had it as did Robinson Fredenthal which I wrote about years ago in Art Matters.

I just listened to a webinar on it. Many new forms of medication have been approved.

As I listened, I ate a Turkey Burger which fell out of the freezer with many other frozen items.

Bzzzz, You miserable fly! Get out of here!



No comments:

Post a Comment