Friday, July 9, 2021

Spoke to my financial advisor today - Michael Schwartz

 I am watching on Netflix ATYPICAL about autism.


Earlier today I got a note from TRANS***** 

What the heck?

So I got paper and pen ready and called up Michael Schwartz whose phone no. was listed.

He answered.

And told me it was a Quarterly Statement and it's doing about the same as last time.

I asked him playfully if he was out on his yacht.

Then to keep the conversation going I asked how he likes the hot weather.

It doesn't bother me, he said. I'm sitting in the back yard with my two German Shepherds under a tree.

He remembered when he came out to my house.

BTW, I just went into the kitchen and am eating two pieces of whole wheat bread as I thought I may be getting low.

The name of the bread is.... hold on.... I am wearing my backless slippers for the first time...

DAVE'S KILLER BREAD and drinking a glass of cold water from the rubber udder on the outside of the fridge.


Milwaukie, from the state of WISC which kills unions.

So I watched the wonderful SWORD OF TRUST today, thanks to sister Lynn.


Roger Ebert gave it a lousy review, saying it was outdated.

Shortly I will watch the PBS Weekend News, the rerun.

Here's my blog when Michael Schwartz came out to the house.

Mike said today that Wells Fargo is not allowing its clients to have any more credit. 

WELLS FARGO who was responsible for allowing millions of patrons to buy homes when they didn't have enuf money.

I have never written Michael a poem. Shall we?

MICHAEL

In bygone days, I would drive to your office in Jenkintown

Your secretary would tell me to have a seat

I prefer to walk around town, I said, and left

Going to Oswald Pharmacy, where a band of us would

make phone calls promoting Obama, our first Black president.

I needn't ask Michael who he was voting for.

The wealthy are Republicans.

Picturing his German Shepherds I bent down and let them

lick my fingers - I do love dogs - remember our late Trissy?

I just don't want to own one.
















No comments:

Post a Comment