Sunday, July 11, 2021

Let's study BIRDS - Thanks for taking this photo Lynn when you visited me earlier today

It's 3 am and I have been dilly dallying going to bed.

Look what I found on ETSY ! Evangeli Drosi or a name like dat.

Order now for only $128. Can you imagine - an ordinary woman learning to make shoes!!!


What I really wanted - YAWN - when I looked up items as I sat on Red Couch - I would fall forward toward my laptop - and stop myself just before falling on it - was send a BIRD poster by...

Kate Dolamore Art

She has BIRD POSTERS. I wanted to order BIRDS OF PENNSYLVANIA, but I couldn't 

copy the poster to show You and I, or, You and me.

Kate painted every single bird and they are the very same ones I see outside my front

window.

The birds below I found online. Aren't they gorgeous? 

Breeding male goldfinch


Blue birds


Hawks - 8 species in PA.


AND, guess what I did. I cut out the photo of 'that friendly looking woman' and taped it 

to the entrance of my bedroom. She is scooping out a large amount of ice cream and placing

it in a cone. Twill never melt upon entering my room, which is painted bright green, thanks to

Ed Quinn. 




Look who visited me this morning!

BTW, I just woke up as I was watching a professor discuss William Blake's Poetry. The phone rang 
and it was a 30 second message of NOTHING !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment