Monday, July 5, 2021

Part One - Poop Update ! I was absolutely outraged!

 Yes, it is still July 5, 2021. I listened to HARI on the Weekend News. Jonathan Capehart, of Brooks n Capehart, narrated the Fourth of July parade in Boston.

Good for you, Jonathan.

So this morning after breakfast I went outside to my car and washed off the fair amount of POOP.  Two huge spots were on the windshield - hard to get to for Little Me - and there was more on the headlights.

After dinner I went outside to check on my car.

Not bad.

As I came toward my screen door I could not believe my eyes.

There was an ENORMOUS amount of poop on the glass side of my door.

I was beside myself with rage.

How dare they? Who do they think they are?

Calmly, I went inside my house - and yes the fly was still buzzing about - and I picked the worst towel I have, and I covered it with Dawn detergent.


I went over and over the door until just about everything was clean.

I did not bother to rinse it.

Then I came inside and threw the towel in the washing machine and turned it on. There it soaks. 

Part Two will be on the next page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment