Friday, July 16, 2021

Enjoyed watching - reading - and writing

 Just watched OUT OF MANY, ONE, a selection of Paintings by George Bush, on C-SPAN. His daughter, Barbara, interviewed him

Got the above photo from THE MICHENER MUSEUM where they DID offer classes to students until the pandemic intervened.

I love children so I'm gonna take a look at it.

Today I watched ADVENTURES WITH PURPOSE. I enjoyed Jared and his friends in that humongous boat of a house pulling out a HONDA from the water and also a revolver.

Just finished my short story for the day, a true story called WALKING HOME FROM STAPLES. I had to redo the entire piece so I hope the group reads the right one.

BEATRIZ wrote a brilliant essay about inviting birds to our own homes by landscaping it nicely, instead of having our bird feeders.

Before I wrote went into my cool bedroom - must keep the door closed - and read a bit of THE HAPPINESS THIEF - and then napping.

When ready off I went to upstairs office, listening to music, but not eating or drinking anything.

Well, wait a sec. Before I started I ate a couple of DOVE CHOC Salty Caramels, accidentally delivered by InstaCart. 





No comments:

Post a Comment