Tuesday, July 13, 2021

 A flag of surrender was delivered by Robert E Lee.

This white flag was a simple towel.

Hope this link works.

Now a Black female artist appeared for about 7 minutes to show the importance of dismantling these once iconic flags that showed the racism in America, then and now.

Please email me at RuthDeming at Comcast.net if you can find her.

TODAY after Scott and I bought the newspaper with my Letter to the Editor about the late Chris Bursk - Lynn Levin said it was a great tribute to Bursk - he looked up online what that entire shopping center which once held Barnes and Noble - boo hoo - is to become.

No info could he find on the Internet.

I sort of feel like a V-8 but will refuse as I'd be up all night going to the bathroom.

Will continue reading THE HAPPINESS THIEF and one Ruth Rendel mystery.

Love, RR

short for ReeROW, which my late brother David used to call me.




No comments:

Post a Comment