Wednesday, July 28, 2021

HELPED ELLEN ORGANIZE HER HOUSE 

Was there quite a while, maybe 2.5 hours or more.

She has new coffee from Starbucks.... Odyssey. She likes it.

I did not drink any today.

We went through the items in the B Altman desk, jampacked!!!

That will go in Ellen's new home.

We went through items in the hutch in the kitchen, that beige cabinet which is a real beauty.

I brought home things I had bought Gram - placemats, lots of b'ful ones.

Sarah if you want em, they're all yours. Or Lynn.

Threw out loads of stuff in a black garbage bag. Garbage comes tonight. They are very strict, said Ellen, but it was great throwing out useless things!

And a lovely crystal pitcher. I had one before from Helene's friend Peter Miraglia, but I poured hot water in it and it cracked.

Sniff sniff.

Before I drove home I poured water on my hair which did keep me cool.

The drive was quite long, about half an hour.

Going thru various crosswalks you had to make sure there were no bicyclists or walkers.

Drank a long cold drink of water when I got home. I don't mind drinking from the faucet instead of Mme Britta.

Also took two lovely shapely clear glasses and washed them.

Need one of those cup hangers for them.

Also swept the living room which Ellen really appreciated.

Love to all

DONNA, I took the shteisel. Very heavy.

ReeRow

 




No comments:

Post a Comment