Monday, July 12, 2021

Took Two Tests at the Mary Sachs Center in Willow Grove PA and more

First, though, I am listening to Cathy O'Connor of Kids Corner and she and her guest, a bird expert, said there is some disease going on and we don't want birds congregating together. They will spread the disease, just as we may spread Covid.

Chris Drew of Schuylkil Center. org

We should not feed birds. 

OMG,

We can still leave out hummingbird feeders tho but we should clean them every day.

I will do research on this and get back to you.

MY TWO TESTS.

I hadn't seen Dr Foxhall in a few years. When I did see him he wrote scripts for two tests for me.

A mammo and a vein test on my left leg which is fatter than the right leg.

We are waiting for a deluge tonight. I am sitting on Red Couch with the screen door open. It is delightful. Had a salad dinner, plus a couple pieces of Dove chocolate and a handful of Dipper Pretzels.

Wait a sec. I am still processing the bird problem. Reminds me of the colony collapse disorder of the bees. Cathy of Kids' Corner said Birds fly so they are in contact with a lot of diseases.

Before my appt at 3 pm at Blair Mill I drove to the library where I returned my overdue books and checked out more books.

A slew by Ruth Rendell which I read while waiting for my vein test.

See I hadn't realized that I had missed the vein test, but the blonde woman said I could still take it later. 

Yes, she's right here, she said over the phone.

Yeah, I said, I'm handcuffed to the chair.

I was unusually funny. 

Also got rid of lots of books I no longer want. Gave em to the librarian. A tall woman.

I mean, they just sit there gathering dust. 

Spoke to Judy L today. She insisted on reading my a poem tho I was in a hurry to leave for the library.

The poem of course was very good.

I probly would never have heard of Ruth Rendell


if Sarah and I hadn't have taken a cruise and I found her books in the library.

Ruth Barbara Rendell, Baroness Rendell of BaberghCBE (née Grasemann; 17 February 1930 – 2 May 2015) was an English author of thrillers and psychological murder mysteries.[1]

Rendell is best known for creating Chief Inspector Wexford.[2] A second string of works was a series of unrelated crime novels that explored the psychological background of criminals and their victims. This theme was developed further in a third series of novels, published under the pseudonym Barbara Vine.

REMEMBER PAGE AND SPING by Nancy Wagner?

Apparently they are publishing their LAST ISSUE.

My short story IS THIS THE DAY I DIE would be perfect for dat.Scyhljill

A woman named Kathy is dying of Agent Orange.

ALL RIGHT I gotta go. 

Gonna try and write an intro to my memoirs by writing a poem.

BTW, no good info about birds on the website. 

THE ULTRASOUND showed I do NOT have cysts or tumors in my leg. 

At the same time I was getting tests, Sister Lynn was also getting tests. 

I had wrin her a selection of story ideas including one for an older woman - ahem! - who gets pregnant

plus a woman who metamorphoses into - not Gregor Samsa - but her own mother!


No comments:

Post a Comment