Wednesday, July 7, 2021

INGRID POEM - DAMAGE FROM THE DOWNPOURS LAST NIGHT - THIS MORNING'S TERRIBLE NEWS

 NOT SURE I POSTED THIS. 

IN LIEU OF FLOWERS

Isn't that what they always say?

I will honor you then, Ingrid Marie,

With a walk in the park.

Throw away that walker which got you down

Off to Pennypack Trust we go

The air smells divine

The Pennapacka Creek, named for the native Americans,

Greets the two of us

With wild bird calls and gurgles and small waterfalls.

The Bible says, There is a time for all seasons

And that's where you and I set sail

Your daddy will be there

We'll leave Craig back home on Webster Ave

to finish up the laundry.

Today is all yours as each shiny star in the sky

Not to be confused with fireflies

Reaches for their darling Ingrid Marie.

....

The mouse upstairs does not work.

...

Did I tell you I am now drinking Britta water? Yes, I believe I did. Scott does not understand the concept of sipping on something while you write or think or do absolutely nothing.

Just ate my Ralstan Purina so am sipping on the pure water.

...

Walked around the block before I got too hot. I came up with an idea which I will not implement. I would like to be friends with Lee, who has the two Grand Pyrenees. 

I would like to be her friend. Someone I can just call up. She lives so close.


Man, if I turn off the floor fan which is three feet away, I get both nervous AND warm.

...

Stayed awake for hours last night. Did exercises with Mirande Esmonde White, biking during the commercials, and then PEGGY CAPPY, the yoga woman was on.

When Peggy wakes up she does half nostril meditation for 20 minutes.

...

The President of Haiti was assassinated. Good looking man with white skin who was avoiding quitting. His wife was badly injured. I'd imagine they have children.

That really upset me. I would not be surprised at all if they drank water from a purified source.

...

Gonna do a brief living room clean up and then I'm going upstairs to read THE NIGHT WATCHMAN and nap.

Love Ruth




No comments:

Post a Comment