Saturday, November 28, 2020

BLACK FRIDAY

 Available on Black Friday.... thru Patch.com

a

Safavieh Amos Modern Coffee Table... 62 percent off... $106




Indoor hydroponic garden  $ 200.




Cuisinart Skillet   $200




On Netflix, watched the death of the fairytale princess, Lady Diana. Very moving. I thought, at least her two children - Harry and William - are grown so they can appreciate the death of their mom, who was a good mother.

SCOTT made our Thanksgiving Dinner today, Friday. Sooo delish. We were both stuffed.

Before that, was in my Reading Room. Would I finish FARM ANIMALS? Probably not. I returned to Stephen King's IF IT BLEEDS and enjoyed dat.

A bully terrifies our hero CRAIG and something awful happens to the bully. 

Gonna take THE TIMES CHRONICLE up to bed with me and peruse it. Filled with ads. Ya know what? I like reading ads now. Shows what's new in our culture.

Did I ever mention that when I was about 7 I read in MY WEEKLY READER, back in Ohio, that a new flying machine would soon be available for everyone. It would zoom slightly above ground so you could get to places faster.

I await. I await. 


No comments:

Post a Comment