Tuesday, November 3, 2020

 Went outside warmly dressed and removed my BLACK LIVES MATTER sign and my 2 jingling Halloween decorations.

Put them both on the back porch, which I locked.

Click !!!

Oatmeal or Ralston Purina?

Am finishing up the Purina now.

Laced with unsalted butter, peanut butter for protein, and frozen fruit.


Was up very late last night reading books I'd forgotten to return to the library.

THE LOVE OBJECT by Edna O'Brien and Per Petterson's short stories, which, finally, finally, I had a chance to read and enjoy.


ASHES IN MY MOUTH, SAND IN MY SHOES. 

He's from Norway.

Ever been there?

Not I, said the goose.

What dyou suppose is the most similar terrain to Norway?

Let's take a gander here.

Nothing showed up!

Oh, lemme guess.

Minnesota or Wiscosin. 

Thanks Iris for the delicious coffee, which I am sipping on now.

Am using my Starbucks Cup which I got from an estate sale on a nearby street.

GOOD MORNING, CHIRP THE BIRDS

Where are these darling little creatures

that chirp like a sinfonetta

we think you have no idea what's going on in the world

but YOU know more than we

Let's pray our man who's for Climate Change

makes the grade.



No comments:

Post a Comment