Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Mailman Dante Arrives - Poem: Chirpers

 In answer to the question, Is there mail on Election Day, the answer is YES!

I've got two hours of Johannes Brahms on YouTube. Clearly, I don't wanna hear a thing about Election Results.

Dante is a fine walker as he strides off in our neighborhood.

After I received my useless mail, I began reading ... hold on ...

WHY WE DRIVE, a Philosophy of the Open Road


It's okay.

Best of all was a Netflix film Scott suggested I watch called

LESSONS FROM AN OCTOPUS 

Extremely moving!


A real tear-jerker.

Checked with Freda and Bernie this morning.

Freda is getting her hair done at Paul's Run.

She voted but Bernie hasn't gotten his ballot yet.

Good grief!

POEM: Chirpers

Yes, they're somewhere outside my front door

But where? But where?

Every time I look out, I see nothing but

Nancy's house across the street,

Bill's Vote Libertarian Sign

And Dante striding down our street.

CNN says that every individual believes

this is the most important election in history

The Idiot is on his way out.

...



No comments:

Post a Comment