Thursday, November 5, 2020

Looks like Biden will win but His Idiocy will hold onto the reins

 

Looks good for those of us who want a BIDEN HARRIS victory.

Am sipping on Maxwell House Coffee. Like life, it's good, we hope, to the very last drop.

Chose my most beautiful cup to drink out of.

Bought it at a thrift shop at an out of the way street in Hatboro.

Scott just stopped by. Said that Joshua Shapiro whom we like is in a very tight race.

At 9:30 am I have a teleconference with my family doctor about results of lab tests I took.

OK, off I go on walk around block.

Lee just passed by with her 2 huge Grand Pyranees.

Cold out there. The trash truck just came by.

POEM

So Biden will win

but is this what they call

a Pyrrhich victory?

His opponent will hold the reins

of power wherever he is.

Concentrate, Dear Ones, on

your own sweet life and

join in the marching band.





No comments:

Post a Comment