Friday, November 6, 2020

Photography during the pandemic and more - Miss you George Schuler

Thanks for the great photos, Sister Lynn.

She is very strict and won't let anyone inside unless they wear a mask. 



What a great breakfast I just had. Two eggs, garlic, pinto beans and a couple shakes of green Tabasco sauce.

Am thoroughly enjoying many books. 




Sarah said we read it together. 

I also made headway last night in Robin Cook's PANDEMIC

Like the three books I found in the wooden cupboard at the top of Cowbell - Little Lord Fauntleroy and one other -  The Pandemic was there.

The Pandemic is not especially well written, but the reader longs to find out what happened. WHY did the woman with the heart transplant die?

No no, I said to myself last night. You will not read about it online.

How dreadful it would be if I didn't listen to music when I blog downstairs on my laptop, like I am now.

Did I tell you my family doctor, James Foxhall, wants me to omit pretzels in my evening snacks.





Or else, I may end up in 


Snyder's Funeral Home. We keep the FUN in funeral.

JOE BIDEN is in the lead.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Get thee to your books, Ruthie!

Weather sunny and 71, tomorrow same as today.

Right now 54 and going up to 71.

Final Brandenburg Concerto No. 6 coming up now.

A spirit of repose.

Shall we listen together? 



No comments:

Post a Comment