Monday, November 9, 2020

Thank you Lynn for bringing me delicious food !!!

 Nothing like sitting on the back steps and having lunch.




Menu: Sloppy Joe (not you President-Elect) made with Turkey meat and veggies. 

Junior size quiches filled with delectable veggies.

My favorite tea: Lavender. Most folks have never heard of it but it's wonderful.

Lynn looked great in a pair of Mommy's pearls. 

When my sister Ellen was just here she said she called one of our relatives, Elaine Begis, who is doing well in a nursing home in St. Louis, MO.

These folks are the same age as Mom was when she died - 97.

Bob's Home Improvement is here now to fix the screens which let water in. The windowsills are moldy already.

Earlier today I sat on my front steps with my refilled cup of Lavender Tea and continued reading THE SECRET GARDEN. Incredibly well-written and fun to read.

Got it in one of those Wooden Library Shelves with plastic cover on top of our street.

Yes, it's a good day!


BTW, just checked my sugar level.

It's a decent 179.

No comments:

Post a Comment