Saturday, November 7, 2020

What a wonderful day! Poem: Take a chance and be brave

 I couldn't figure out how to get on blog, so I tried it from downstairs laptop, where I am now, and it worked. 

Am probably gonna write a short story called JIMMY'S LOCKET about a jade necklace Jimmy's father gave me when I worked at Bristol Bensalem Human Services.

I am excited!!!

Photo from Internet.

Last night when I went upstairs to read, I ended up watching a fantastic play that made me laugh aloud.

Last night I broke into my box of Triscuits and only ate 5, a new record, plus a spoonful of peanut butter for protein.

I just took a long drink of cold water, since I'd had Ralston Purina for breakfast and had walked around the hilly block. 

Hey Neighbor Patrick: Are you carrying a large cuppa coffee to your van - and are those golf clubs?

Mailman Sean just delivered the mail. All junk but one bill I will pay today. 

POEM:  TAKE A CHANCE AND BE BRAVE

We all have a dark side and the president brought it out for four disgraceful years

Many of us stood firm and did not bend though we talked amongst us, crying

How can this be?

The Almighty will provide

The Almighty will provide

I implored, wringing my hands.

The Almighty took his time.

Come sup with me 

We shall enjoy our meal

More than ever.


Hmm, what foods shall I buy?






No comments:

Post a Comment