Sunday, October 31, 2021

Pure Slush Rejects Every Story I Send - Happy Halloween - Quelle decorations

 Matt informed me via email that I did not follow proper procedure.

It is now a dusky 4:36 pm. 

My big plastic pumpkin is outside filled with candy. Last night I ate Twix Bars and Snickers. Then I got on my bike and rode for half an hour. Not easy.

Just ate an Amy's Pad Thai, vegetarian. Delicious. While it baked in the oven, I walked around block stargazing at all the wonderful Halloween decorations.

Discovered an art channel of the National Gallery in Washington DC. Constant lectures are on. Today we learned about THE BATHERS by Paul Cezanne.

Oh look! She's got it in her bedroom. But you know what? You can buy reprints immediately at Walmart!

The Bathers became very famous after Paul Cezanne's death. Picasso loved it. Our guide told us there is NO WATER in the Bathers.

Did we see it at Z Barnes?

Hold on. 

Darlings, you must see what I posted. Click here

We hope this works.

Scuse me while I take a sip of my Trader Joe's Autumn Harvest Tea.

No caffeine. 

REJECTED

Each and every one of them was a gem

Spellbinding, suspenseful, shocking, and written 

in my own voice. But when you own your

publication, you have the right to dissent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment