Sunday, October 31, 2021

I have been asked to help find a good psychiatrist

 SCHWARTZ

DR. LAURENCE M.
On April 17, 2020 of Bala Cynwyd, formerly of Abington, husband of the late Diana (nee Fogel), Father of Nina (Michael) Rosenthal. Grand-father of Nathalie and Jonathan. Services and Interment are private. Contributions in his memory may be made to a charity of the donors' choice.

IT WILL NOT BE LARRY SCHWARTZ. 

I did find a Jonathan Small at Abington who seemed okay.

Just made a couple of scrambled eggs and chopped up some of Sarah's leftover garlic. Delicious. 

It is a little frightening to have trick or treaters wandering the streets. As I said earlier, I used up all the candy after a couple of hours. Joli Price did me a favor and brought in the table upon which I had a pumpkin filled with yummy candy.

She is running for our school board. Her sign is on my lawn.

Signed sealed and delivered.

RZD

No comments:

Post a Comment