Monday, October 18, 2021

Nancy Guenst to the rescue

 PROBLEM  In the mail I received a notice to get a new PHOTO ID for my PA driver's license. Due to my kidney transplant in 2011 I am at big risk for  Covid 19.

Received a phone call from Nancy Guenst of the PA House of Reps. She is just finishing out her first term and loves the work and her many successes.

Nancy - You will need a printer.  Do you have one at home? Yes, it is upstairs. 

 

 

    Title: Facebook - Description: Facebook
                            icon          Title: instagram - Description:
                              instagram icon

Nancy Guenst (She/Her/Hers)

Pennsylvania House of Representatives

Member – 152nd District

 

Email: NGuenst@pahouse.net

Phone: 717-210-8679

 

19 S. York Road, Hatboro, PA 19040

101A East Wing, Harrisburg, PA 17120

PAHouse.com/Guenst Title: line art

 

 So the PA Department of Motor Vehicles had made a mistake.

My Driver's License expires in 2025. I do not need to travel there.

I printed out the necessary paperwork and put it in my glove compartment. The glove compartment does not work properly so I kept slamming it until it did work.

But - and yes there is always a but - I did not see my all important GLUCOSE TABS, which are all over my house just in case.

Just in case.

I am heartened that I still have feeling in my feet. All 11 toes!!!

Nancy was wearing comfortable shoes and I showed her mine. Ours looked quite similar. 

Told her to check Faherty's in Southampton.

And now a poem:

HALLOWEEN

We have so many children on our street

What shall I give them that's healthy to eat?

Arugala? 

Acorns that fall off the oak trees?

A hot cup of Trader Joe's Cinnamon Tea?

Mommy, where are you when I need an answer?

Max's favorite are Reese Cups.

So be it.

Half for the trick or treaters

And half for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment