Monday, October 4, 2021

How surprising WHOM we wake up watching - Hello KellyAnn

 

Woke up to crowd-pleaser KellyAnn Petrucca.

Oh no!

Only one thing to do... hop on my stationery bike and pedal as if your life was at stake. Set the timer for 20 minutes.

Of course she had some good points.

Is your gut fat acute - here temporarily - or chronic - a condition that will take a long time to go away.

Her audience is always smiling when the camera lands on them.

There was another show that hasn't been on in, oh, about 2 years, where a lovely emotional woman treats entire families to lose weight.

Makes sense. Friends influence friends.

KellyAnn says we all need coffee to wake up. 

Well, you know me.

I refuse to be addicted and am not. When I was writing my short story TOMATOES AND TAMALES yesterday I only drank Water.

I called Beatriz yesterday as she was not feeling well. She sounded very perky and we talked quite a while. Her main purpose in life is over. Helping her friend Lorraine, who passed away. She would call her several times a day.

Breathe in and tap that point, so says Petrucca now. 

I remember when TAPPING was THE big thing. 

21 day Bone Broth Diet - did I mention that?

You drink your food. She trained herself to burn fat. Loaded w delicious foods that clean restore and respect your body.

"You're probably wondering..." she says frequently.

Here's what I ate in the middle of last night.

Sandwich on Killer Dave Bread with cheese, salad, mustard, mayo and tomato.

That's all for now, my friends.

Oh! My library is now offering a Weds book club via zoom.

Here is the book: Tom Perrotta's "The Leftovers."

Do you think I will partake?


Currently I am reading at least a dozen books, all duking it out on my bed.

Hey, it's my turn ...

No, it's mine ...

Me, me, me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment