Thursday, October 21, 2021

Movie palaces - the perfect name for them

 THE HEYDAY OF MOVIE PALACES - found the below theater on the Internet

THE KESWICK THEATER IN GLENSIDE SAVED THEIR THEATER


Horace Trumbauer was the architect.

He may also have designed the Horsham Clinic.

Insta Carte accidentally delivered EIGHT DOLLARS worth of Tavern Ham. Just made a sandwich with tomatoes and mayo.

Mmmm good!

When I would attend the theater I would park way far out at the WON TEMPLE tho later I discovered another place to park.

COME ON DOWN

If you're late you've gotta wait
and then the usher - remember that word? -
will show you to your seat.
Egads, the legs I had to crawl across
like turnstiles aboard a stormy sea
till finally finally I made it home
and saw they were drinking beer
like at a baseball game
but sadly not to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment