Saturday, October 23, 2021

The Girls Drive off in the Dark, with Tyler at the Wheel of the Car, a white Nissan Rogue, 10 or 15 yrs old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu_A29KXEjY

What a great time we all had partying tonight!

Tyler, Donna, Ellen and me.

We ordered food again from Ming's. 

Everything was delicious. The only one wearing a mask was Tyler as he is unvaccinated.

I read my poem ODE TO ERIK who had died of substance abuse and booze.

Death by cop - a military friend of Tyler died this way.

So in the midst of all this partying, death stalked us.

And that is all I have to say for now.

DID YOU LIKE MY SHORT STORY?

Yes, no, yes, no, yes.

I drank cinnamon tea from Trader Joe's as I

composed upstairs with light on

brightly. Name of story was so forgettable

I have forgotten it already. 

Tyler: You are Smart. When did that happen.

You looked massive as you backed out the drive

black mask on. You are playing chess more and more

to keep up with that kid of yours. I looked up in the

blackest of all skies and imagined your boy winning

It's just something he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment